Looking for the best ATV spreader reviews and ratings? You are on the right page. Learn what it takes to choose the right spreader for your machine.
Let’s clear the intro first:
The introduction of all-terrain vehicles into the field of agriculture has done wonders to small-scale farmers and gardeners alike.
Essentially, it has become much easier to perform various farm tasks such as sowing seeds, spreading fertilizer, distributing bird feed and other materials.
However, like any other farm equipment, ATVs are somehow limited in terms of capacity. In essence, you need to acquire a spreader and other accessories to make the most out of your all-terrain vehicle.
Below are three ATV spreader accessories that you should consider in your next budget.
1. Buyers Products UTVS16 UTV All Purpose Spreader with Mount
The ATVS 15A is widely acclaimed for its exceptional features and outstanding aptitude. The spreader has a fifteen-gallon capacity and it is capable of distributing a wide range of materials, including ice melt, rock salt, and fertilizer, animal feed, and seeds.
Furthermore, it comes with an adjustable shut-off gate that allows you to control the amount of material flowing through the spreader.
The spread width of this spreader is unmatched, as it can distribute materials up to thirty feet wide. Furthermore, it runs on a twelve-volt sealed motor, making it one of the most powerful spreaders available on the market today.
- Durable Poly Hopper – The spreader is manufactured from a high-quality rust-resistant polymer that is not only durable but also protects materials from harsh elements
- Adjustable shut-off gate – Gives you full control over the amount of seed and materials dispersed from the spreader
- Vertical mounting bracket – The spreader has a detachable mounting bracket that makes it easy to mount and detach the spreader from your ATV.
- Large capacity (fifteen gallons)
- Solid, durable construction
- Comes with a lid to prevent contamination
- Works efficiently in all weather conditions, including snowy and rainy seasons
- Does not come with an indicator to show the amount of seed/feed remaining
2. Moultrie ATV FoodPlot Spreader
Shaped in the form of a bucket, this spread consists of a durable plastic hopper which comes with a load capacity of 50 pounds.
In addition, the Moultrie spreader runs using a heavy-duty twelve-volt motor, making it ideal for highly demanding farming tasks such as spreading manure.
Notably, Moultrie ATV is very easy to use even for beginners. It comes with a shut-off gate that allows you to regulate the quantity of seed dispersed. Furthermore, the quick release system allows you to detach the bucket from the ATV, seamlessly.
- Universal mounting bracket – The spreader features a universal mounting bracket that is compatible with nearly all types of ATVs and tractors
- Quick release system – You can easily detach the spreader from your vehicle using the quick release system
- Large capacity – The spreader can support materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Easy to assemble and mount on your vehicle
- Has a high load capacity
- Compatible with most ATVs
- Functional design
- Materials may get contaminated as the spreader is not sealed
3. Agri-Fab 45-0463 130-Pound Tow Behind Broadcast Spreader
This spreader comes with a 130-pound hopper capacity that allows you to dispense more feed, manure, seeds and other materials on larger lawns, faster and with relative ease.
Furthermore, it consists of an enclosed gearbox with conical gears that guarantee even spreading no matter the speed. You can also set your preferred control setting for extra precision when broadcasting materials.
- Hopper cover – Although optional, the spreader comes with a hopper cover that you can use to protect your materials from contamination
- On-off control – The rod-linked on-off control switch is accessible from the tractor, for enhanced convenience when adjusting your preferred settings
- Pneumatic tires – These large tires cover more ground faster and easily even with a heavy load
- Can be attached to ATVs and tractors
- No assembly required
- Wide coverage up to an acre
- Durable, powerful gearbox
- Can easily tip over due to the high centre of gravity
Purchasing ATV spreader accessories does not have to be a challenging task. You just need to understand your needs and objectives to choose the best spreader for your farm or garden.
Fortunately, by using this guide, acquiring the right tool for your farm is simply a breeze. Choose any of the above-mentioned accessories, and let us know how it goes.